REFER A NEW RIDER, EARN FUNDRAISING CREDIT.
Are you registered for the 2022 Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer ® and have a friend who wants to join? Or maybe you haven’t registered yet but want to join along with a friend or family member. We’re making it easy for everyone to boost their fundraising with our Refer. Raise. Ride. program.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for The Ride. If already registered, see step 2.
- Refer a friend to The Ride who raises $100.
- You both get a $50 credit towards your fundraising goal.
If you’re not already registered for The Ride, register now and then start referring!
GET STARTEDComplete these easy steps to refer a friend and to start earning fundraising credit.
- Log in to your Participant Centre.
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of your personal page and copy Your ID. See this image illustrating where to find Your ID.
- Send Your ID (seven digits) to your supporters and ask them to enter it when they register in the field labelled: "ID of the participant who referred you.”
- When the Rider you referred raises $100, you both receive a $50 Refer Raise Ride credit.
Referral credits will appear on both your account and the referred Rider's account within five business days after the referred rider raises the minimum amount to qualify for the credit. Any person whom you’d like to refer must use your unique participant ID (“Your ID”) during registration to qualify for the credit. You may only receive credit for referring new Riders.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including anti-spam laws. Any distribution of a Participant ID, including by email or social media, must be done in a personal manner. Bulk email distribution and any use of automated devices or third party services is prohibited. Program links should only be sent to your own friends, family members, and direct acquaintances. Participants may not purchase Internet search terms or publicly advertise The Enbridge© Ride to Conquer Cancer© in any fashion. Further, any distribution of a Participant ID that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam,” any content which impersonates or implies an affiliation with or endorsement by The Ride or any The Ride subsidiary, or any actions which otherwise violate any conditions imposed by The Ride, are prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination without refund of donations received.