IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE ABOUT OUR JUNE 2022 EVENT.
Enbridge®️ Ride to Conquer Cancer®️ is committed to creating a safe environment for all participants, volunteers and guests. With this in mind, it is essential that all event participants agree and understand that participating in an event during a pandemic presents certain challenges that will require the community to overcome together. The current situation related to the global pandemic is dynamic and requires us to adapt to any changes. The rules, guidance and regulations may change and are subject to local interpretations and we continue to do our best to apply them to the Ride to Conquer Cancer.
All events are subject to provincial health orders and regulations that may include event size restrictions, cancellations, and other risk mitigation factors. Restrictions imposed by Federal, Provincial or Local Health orders are outside of the control of the organization and may have an impact on our events.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Detailed and flexible COVID Safety Plans
- Dedicated on site COVID compliance coordinator
- Additional sanitization, PPE and signage
- Training for volunteers and staff
- Applying appropriate design principles to all event sites to encourage safe participation
WHAT WE ARE ASKING:
- Be flexible, understanding and patient
- Self check - be healthy and follow the provincial health guidelines
- Keep your distance when possible
- Wash your hands !
- Practise safe respiratory etiquette (sneezing, coughing, spitting)
- Respect mask mandatory areas (pending Federal, Provincial or Local Health orders)
- Please follow all on site expectations including proof of vaccination and on-site screening (pending Federal, Provincial or Local Health orders)
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION: